Symmetry Injury Rehabilitation Ltd.
We make sure that all our Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, and Occupational Therapists are Registered with high levels of knowledge in their specialties and injury rehabilitation. We strive to maintain a professional approach while motivating our clients. We take pride in our ability to serve our clients.
Each of our Registered Therapists possess the following :
– Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy, Human Kinetics, Kinesiology, or Occupational Therapy
– Registered with the BCAK, College of Physiotherapists of BC (CPTBC), or College of Occupational Therapists of BC (COTCB)
– Minimum 2 years experience in community – based rehabilitation
– Kinesiologists possess specialized training courses in Postural assessment, Core stabilization, and Functional exercise prescription.
– OT’s possess successful completion of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists Certification exam.
– Kinesiologists and Occupational Therapists possess Brain Tree training (specialized courses for working with Brain-Injured Clients)
– CPR & First Aid Certifications
– Comprehensive 5 Million Professional Liability and Commercial General Liability Insurance
|Adress:||34334 Forrest Terrace|